96 Hours Transit Visa for Dubai
Transit passengers now can avail of 96 hours Visa at Dubai, UAE airports. Please note that this transit 96 hours visa is valid for 14 days from the date it was issued. So you have planned a foreign trip whether business or leisure, and have a stopover or transit in Dubai. Your next flight timing is scheduled way later on arrival and you also have a desire to take a quick feel of the city. Well you landed up on the right page as we provide a four day or 96 hour transit visa for Dubai visit. This visa is a mandate for anyone who is in transit in Dubai.
For a smoother experience, please read the following before booking your visa:
- Earlier 96 hour transit visa was only provided to passengers taking the UAE airlines. But recently the visa is valid to anyone irrespective of the airline opted for. Any international airline passengers are eligible for the visa.
- There should be atleast eight hours of gap between the two flights.
- The visa will only be issued if the other transit flight is to some other country than the one flying from. In other words it can be a round trip in order to avail the 96 hour visa.
- Hotel booking in Dubai is a mandate
- The stay cannot be beyond 96 hours. If so, it is considered illegal and will attract penalties and laws.
- The day of arrival is considered as the first day with three more days in hand. The passenger is expected to leave the country before midnight of the fourth day.
A 96 hour visa will require the following documents:
- Valid passport
- Passport size photograph with white background
- Any confirmed international airline ticket
- Hotel booking or proof of residency if staying a friend’s or relative’s place
How to apply:
Once you understand the proceedings and requirements of the 96 hour visa to Dubai, you can leave the rest to us. In order to cut the queue at the airport and save your valuable time, apply for our services here to procure your visa in a jiffy.
Our cost effective services are hassle free and won’t pinch your pocket at all. Instead you can spend the time exploring the grand land Dubai a bit more intricately. Citizens of Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and Niger need to apply for an advance visa through the UAE consulates. Otherwise the 96 hour visa is available on arrival, but if you want to cut the line and rush out to take a quick tour of the city or visit family and friends with very little time at hand, then book through us and enjoy your trip with a peaceful mind.